Welcome to the website of SOL for good (hereinafter referred to as “this website”). We comply with the Personal Data Protection Act and value your privacy rights. To ensure the security of your personal information and allow you to use the services and information of this website with peace of mind, we hereby explain our privacy protection policy to safeguard your rights. Please read the following content carefully:
Intellectual Property Rights : Unless otherwise stated, SOL for good is the owner of all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights that appear on this website.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Upon making a purchase from our store, during the transaction process, we gather personal information you provide, including your name, address, and email address. As you navigate our store, we automatically collect your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, which aids us in gathering information about your browser type and operating system. Email Promotions (where applicable): With your consent, we’ll keep you informed about our store, including announcements about new products and updates, through email communications.
The servers of this website are equipped with firewalls and various information security devices along with necessary security measures to protect the site and your personal data through strict safeguards. Only authorized personnel are allowed access to your personal information, and all relevant staff have signed confidentiality agreements. Violations of these confidentiality obligations will result in legal penalties. If it becomes necessary to entrust other entities with services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to adhere to confidentiality obligations and will implement necessary inspection procedures to ensure their compliance.
Policy on Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, groups, private enterprises, or public agencies, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligation. The aforementioned exceptions include, but are not limited to:
- With your written consent.
- When explicitly required by law.
- To avoid danger to your life, body, freedom, or property.
- When your actions on the website violate the terms of service or may damage or hinder the rights of the website and other users, or cause harm to anyone, disclosing your personal information by the website management is deemed necessary for identification, contact, or taking legal action.
- When the website entrusts a vendor to assist in collecting, processing, or using your personal data, it will fulfill its responsibility to supervise and manage the outsourced vendor or individual adequately.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.